Nevada’s 79th Legislative Session adjourned on June 6, 2017. Any bills that hadn’t made it to the Governor’s desk...
The Morning After – U.S. Supreme Court Stays Ninth Circuit Decision Striking Down Gay Marriage Ban in Nevada and IdahoAnthony B. Golden, , Constitution, Discrimination, 0
Yesterday, the Ninth Circuit issued a decision that rendered the Nevada Constitution provision recognizing marriages only between same sex...
Topics of Interest
- Nevada 2017 Legislative Session – New Employment Laws June 26, 2017
- Attorney Anthony B. Golden Named Nevada Legal Elite June 8, 2017
- Court Halts Federal Overtime Exemption Rule November 22, 2016
- Nevada Minimum Wage – New Nevada Supreme Court Opinions November 1, 2016
- Possible Injunction of New Federal Overtime Exemption Rule October 19, 2016